About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

While The Internet Was Out

I may not have been posting, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been quilting.  I was recently asked to make this quilt for a military couple that will be getting married this month, so I have been busy sewing to make sure it was finished in time for the wedding.  (Maybe it's a good thing that the internet wasn't working right!)  The quilt finished at 60x77, so it's a nice throw size that will be perfect for the sofa or 4th of July picnics.  The pattern is Star Bright Quilt and is available for free from Swim Bike Quilt.

3 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Purdy.

Needled Mom said...

That is beautiful and so perfect for a military couple.

Marie said...

Just beautiful, and very appropriate for a military couple. I'm certain that they will love it.

Blog Archive