About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, November 16, 2015

On The Needles

This skein of Sockotta yarn was a gift from my daughter-in-law quite a few years ago.  I started a pair of socks with it, but didn't care for how they were turning out, so I frogged it and put the yarn away.  I came across the yarn the other day and thought I should really make something with it, so started a simple Baktus Scarf.  It's a great project to work on while watching TV...just knit, knit, knit and increase one every 4th row.  It doesn't get much easier than that and it's going to be the perfect scarf for the cold weather that's coming!

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

I'm lol here as the small snapshot of the project on my blogger roll looked like it could be a bikini thong! I like the idea of a scarf much better. ;-)

Blog Archive