About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Gearing Up For Summer Camp!

I participated in Gyleen Fitzgerald's online summer camp last year and absolutely loved it every step of the way, so it didn't take me long to decide to sign up for this year's summer camp!  Once again we'll be using stash fabric, so the only thing you need to buy is a Polygon2 tool, if you don't already have one.  Camp is going to be run a little differently this year though, rather than communicating through emails, Gyleen has set up a special Facebook group, so you will need a Facebook account to participate.  Go to www.colourfulstitches.com for more details, if you are interested in joining in the fun!  Sign up between now and June 1.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I will be looking forward to seeing this year's finish. Have fun.

Jean said...

Sounds like fun!

Blog Archive