About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Quick Quilting

Once a month my guild holds a charity quilting day.  Last month our little group put together eight quilt tops with blocks donated from guild members.  I volunteered to bring a couple of those tops home to quilt and bind.  I did my signature quick meander and had this quilt done in no time!  Finished quilts will be donated to our local foster care program.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Good job. Love your silent Sunday pics too!!!

Needled Mom said...

It will be loved. Nice finish for it.

Jean said...

Very cute quilt and I love the meandering pattern. A friend of mine has a granddaughter who told her she wanted another puzzle quilt. She wasn't sure what she meant as she hadn't made her a first puzzle quilt, then realized she meant the meandering quilting!

Blog Archive