About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, March 6, 2015

For Sale

For the past several years, both of my daughters-in-law have been trying to talk me into selling some of the things that I make.  I've thought about the idea off and on, but I've always been a bit hesitant for one reason or another.  To make a long story short, I gave in to the pressure this week and agreed to try selling a few baby sets at a local store that is adding baby and children's items to their inventory.  The sets in the photo are now for sale along with other handmade gift items at The Farmer's Daughters in Wellsboro, PA.

7 comments:

Terry said...

Those are so sweet! I hope they sell for you! :0)

Needled Mom said...

Those are so sweet and I am sure they will sell well. I'm glad your daughters talked you into it. You should have an ETSY shop too!

Jean said...

Great idea, they are adorable!

QuiltShopGal said...

Absolutely lovely. I wish I knew someone with a new baby, or expecting, as I'd buy a set. I think whomever is lucky enough to have a little baby and get one of these will certainly treasure it. Nice of you to make and sale, as it gives the opportunity for others to enjoy handmade, with high quality and beauty.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

Sewing Sue said...

Good for you! They are lovely and I'm sure they will be snatched up in no time.

Kathy P said...

Great idea, Sue! Hope it all works out well for you. The sets look great!

Deb said...

Congratulations Susan. Anything you make is beautiful and I am sure you will do well selling your sets. They are so lovely and perfect for gifts

Blog Archive