About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Zombies And Knitting Do Not Mix!

I have made so many of these basic baby hats that I've said that I can knit them in my sleep.  While that may or may not be true, I found out Sunday night that I can't knit these little hats and watch The Walking Dead at the same time.  I was just a few rows short of finishing when I realized that I had made a mistake in the decreases.  Dang!  I ripped out all that I had done and will finish up while watching a less exciting TV show.  Zombies and knitting do not mix!  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love The Walking Dead and I can't sew and watch it. Just can't do it.

Gypsy Quilter said...

It's a very pretty color though. Perhaps you should just knit during the commercials, LOL. There's plenty of those.

Needled Mom said...

I will have to remember that. lol At least it is easier to rip out than quilting stitches.

Janet said...

Some programs are not made for knitting to, lol.

Blog Archive