About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, August 29, 2014

Exhibit Time!

It's that time again...the Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild's Exhibit 2014 is just around the corner!  My entries are all ready for drop-off on Saturday and then we will start hanging the exhibit on Monday.  Opening night is Friday, September 5 from 7:00-9:00 and then the exhibit is open daily from 2:00-5:00.  Admission is free so if you are in the Wellsboro area be sure to stop at the Gmeiner Art & Cultural Center and see all the quilts!

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Have fun. Wish I lived closer so I could visit it.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

I know it will be a wonderful show....your work is beautiful.

Hugs,
Kelly

Blog Archive