About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Just For Fun

Every once in awhile it's fun to work on a project just because, for no good reason other than to just make something for the joy of it!  I picked up this Cell Phone Wallet pattern on my last shopping trip because the shop samples were just too cute...I couldn't resist!  The shop owner assured me that it was a fast and fun project...hopefully she was right!

2 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

I love doing smaller projects in between the larger ones. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and allows me to do something fun. Be sure to show it off!

Angie said...

I like your cute little phone wallet! and yes I've been doing some crafty projects lately too….not that I will ever get tired of making quilts, it's just that there are so many fun things to make, like your little phone wallet!

Blog Archive