About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, February 14, 2014

One Quilt At A Time

My quilting machine is really getting a workout these days!  Of course, it helps that there is over a foot of snow outside, so I really don't want to leave the house.  I might as well stay home and quilt, right?  I finished this top at a charity workshop that our guild held last April.  I'll be the first to say it...shame on me for not finishing this charity quilt sooner!








I even had the backing pieced and folded with it, so I have no excuse other than it was swallowed up by the massive "to quilt" pile.  However, that pile is getting smaller...one quilt at a time!  

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks so pretty. I can relate to those piles!

Terry said...

Love it! :0)

Jean said...

THis is so cute...great job getting it quilted!

Blog Archive