About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Progress

I'm making progress on my latest project and actually the pattern, Tiny Bits from the book Seamingly Scrappy, says that the quilt top should be finished at this point, but I'm seriously contemplating adding a border before calling it finished.  The size as it is now is just 30 x 40 inches, so it's quite small.  Not only would adding a border increase the size a bit, but I think what I have in mind might add a little interest too.  Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Oh....love it!!! White just seems to make a quilt look crisp and clean!!!

Karen said...

I agree that the light fabric gives a crisp and clean look. It showcases each fabric but yet all works together so well.

Needled Mom said...

Those fabrics are really wonderful! It looks great.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Such nice bright colors! Thanks for sharing.

Jean said...

So cute. You could make that one any size, really. Just keep going! Can't wait to see what you come up with for borders.

Beatrice said...

"Stay tuned"? I will!
Beatrice.

Blog Archive