About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Babies Don't Care

This was a fun little top to put together.  The pattern is Line Dance by Kathy Mack and can be found for free at Moda Bake Shop.  It didn't take a lot of time or thought, but after looking at the photo, I think I should have put a little more thought into it and spread the red squares around a little better.  Oh well, done is better than perfect and babies don't care if all of the red squares are grouped together!

5 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

It's lovely, and a fine example of what can be done with just a bit of fabric. Thank you for sharing.

Needled Mom said...

Why is it that we always see those incidentals after we take a picture of them? I think it looks just fine!

Diane said...

you're right babies don't care ! I love it and thought that was the pattern you were working on when you posted your sneak peak picture--I want to make that one too!

Jean said...

It's cute and the baby will love it!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Too much over thinking causes headaches . . . that's my theory (most of the time, anyway).

Great little quilt!

Blog Archive