About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Raffle Quilt Time!

It's that time again!  Yes, it's time to get started on another guild raffle quilt!  The Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild's next raffle quilt promises to be nothing short of amazing.  Assorted basket blocks, set on point, with alternating Pennsylvania blocks, all surrounded by a beautiful hand appliqued border!  All of the members pitch in and make a few blocks, so this is truly a group project.  These Pennsylvania blocks are my contribution to the quilt and I can hardly wait to see them sewn together with all of the other blocks! 

2 comments:

Terry said...

Pretty blocks! I'm so glad you posted this today! I'm looking for something for my next sew-along, and I think these blocks would be perfect! :0)

Jean said...

Can't wait to see the whole quilt finished! These blocks are really pretty.

Blog Archive