About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, July 1, 2013

PA And NY Row By Row Shop Hop


Today starts the Pennsylvania and New York Row by Row Shop Hop!  There are 60+ shops in Pennsylvania and 70+ shops in New York participating in this unique shop hop. It's the easiest shop hop ever! Just visit any of the participating quilt shops throughout the summer. Each shop is giving away a pattern for one row.  Mix and match rows to create a fun and one of a kind quilt. No passports and no fees!  Seeing how I live on the border I'll be collecting rows from shops in both states.  I have a feeling that I'm going to be spending the rest of the summer visiting all of my favorite quilt shops and maybe I'll even find a few new favorites along my way!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend the summer. Iowa did an all state hop in June. I only went one day with friends but we made it to 7 shops. It was fun and we visited some shops we haven't been to before.

Blog Archive