About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Back In Rhythm!

I put this top together during a mini retreat back in November when my heart problems first started.  Over the last three months, I've had a lot of doctor's appointments, tests and different medications. Finally the doctor has found the right drug to regulate my heartbeat and everything seems to be back in rhythm again...including my quilting!  Now to make up for lost time and get caught up! 

9 comments:

Rita said...

I am a lover of bright, cheerful quilts. This one is beautiful. Did the fabric come in package and cut for you? Thanks!

Jean(ie) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
QuilterMary said...

YAY for you! Doesn't it feel great to feel better.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Such good news! and a very pretty quilt.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I had a heartbeat problem 14 years ago and I remember how good it felt to have it beating properly again. I hope you can lose yourself in some fun quilting now and forget you ever had a problem.

Needled Mom said...

Soooo glad to hear you are back in rythmn again!!!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Wonderful news!

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

Good to have your heart working properly in time for Valentine's Day! And you ended up with a happy quilt as well!

Sandy Panagos said...

Very pretty! I'm glad you're feeling better!

Blog Archive