About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Pint Sized Pines

Aren't these knit pine trees from Simply Notable just the cutest little things?  Almost cute enough to start drinking wine just for the corks!  Maybe I'll have to see if some of my wine drinking friends will save a few corks for me, so I can make some of these trees for next Christmas!  You can find the free pattern at www.simplynotable.com.

9 comments:

Anya said...

I just sent a bunch of corks to someone else I know exactly for that purpose...I've same some for you, too!

antique quilter said...

ok these are just too cute! thanks for sharing
kathie

Anya said...

It looks like I wasn't completely awake when I typed my comment...I meant "I'll save some for you".

LuAnn said...

I can also send you wine corks if you will send me your address. I have been saving them for ages just waiting for a use for them. Thanks for sending the link to these little trees.

Needled Mom said...

Those are darling and so clever!

Jean(ie) said...

Those are just too darn cute! Have a great weekend!

Kathy P said...

Corks??? Just ask the wine steward at the Cotton Cellar! How many do you want???

Chartreuse Moose said...

May have to pull out my needles just for these cuties! How clever people are to think of these things!!! Thanks for sharing!

Denise :) said...

Susan -- these are darling!! :)

Blog Archive