About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Happiness Is A Warm Blanket!

After seeing the zebra blanket that I made for Miss One's birthday, the rest of the grandkids wanted new snugly blankets too, so I've been busy crocheting edgings on four fleece blankets to give to the little ones!  Not only did I get them all done in time for Christmas, but I got them done just in time for winter's arrival.  We have pretty much had a week of snow, wind and bitter cold temperatures with more to come...perfect weather for staying wrapped up in a warm blanket!

For more information on how to make fleece blankets like these click HERE.

3 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

You're a wonderful grammie! Glad you were able to get them done in time. Do drive safely!

Needled Mom said...

What a nice gift for them and it does sound as though they arrived at the perfect time.

Wishing you a blessed new year.

Denise :) said...

Susan, this is beautiful!! :)

Blog Archive