About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Zombie Knitting

I am hopelessly addicted to the AMC show, The Walking Dead.  Not sure if I like it because it's about as far from reality TV as one can get or because of Norman Reedus, but I can't get enough!  The trouble is that it's darn hard to knit and keep your place while watching zombies!  My solution?  A lifeline and a cute little zombie stitch marker!  The lifeline is the red yarn that you see running through the loops.  If I make a mistake and need to rip out any work I can rip back to the red yarn and pick up those stitches and start over.  The little zombie stitch marker is just cute, plus it marks the beginning of each row as I knit.

You can find a video explaining how to use a lifeline while knitting at www.knittinghelp.com/video/play/using-a-lifeline

Looking for a cute handcrafted and custom made stitch markers?  Check out Knit Girl in Idaho.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love The Walking Dead too. It is hard for me to sew while it is on so I just sit back and watch.

Blog Archive