About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Houston Bound

I have four Priority: Alzheimer's Quilts headed for the International Quilt Festival in Houston, TX this year.  No, my quilts may not be hanging in the main gallery with the quilts made by the big name quilters, but I still count it as a privilege to have quilts for sale at the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative booth October 31st to November 4th.  If you visit the International Quilt Festival be sure to stop by the AAQI booth in Row S and see all 2000 quilts that are for sale and while you are there buy one or two to take home with you!  All profits fund Alzheimer's research!

5 comments:

Terry said...

How exciting! I wish I was able to go and see them in person! :0)

Michele Bilyeu said...

And they, and your, are absolutely wonderful! It is exciting! And we have a right to be proud..in all of our busy lives, they still take time to create and go through the registration process. I am so happy to be a part of all of this and Houston is the cherry on top!!!

Michele Bilyeu said...

And they...and YOU! My sleep deprivation is taking it toll. And spell check doesn't help us when its us not the words ;)

Jean(ie) said...

Whee! Oh how I wish i could go to the festival. I went to the one in Cincinnati last year and it was sooo much fun!

Denise :) said...

How cool is that??!!! Very nice!! :)

Blog Archive