About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Opening Night!


The above video shows a slideshow of all the entries in the Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild's 2010 Exhibit. I wonder what the 2012 Exhibit is going to look like? Come to the Gmeiner Art & Cultural Center tonight to find out for yourself!

Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild's 2012 Exhibit
Opening Reception Friday, September 7, 2012
Exhibit open September 8-30, 2012
Gmeiner Art & Cultural Center
134 Main Street
Wellsboro, PA

6 comments:

Karyn said...

Bravo!
Oh Susan, I love them all, they are just breath taking.
The exhibit is wonderful, and I love the displays, especially the quilt draped over the piano in the beginning.
Enjoy every moment
Hugs
Ma

Jean said...

Awesome! Have a great time!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Wonderful show! Such variety and diversity of styles, techniques, patterns, colors, and great fun!

Congrats to all of you!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Ohhhh Ohhhhh Ohhhhh Thank you soooo much! I loved looking at everyone's quilts and now I don't feel so sad that I won't be there. How exciting...have fun....lots and lots.

Smiles,
Kelly

Denise :) said...

Every time I see "Mountain Laurel" on your page, I get excited. Our favorite B&B is Mountain Laurel B&B in Mentone, Alabama. So when I see it on your blog, my first thought is, "another Alabamian"! LOL! Hope the show is going well! Wish I was close enough to get in to see it! :)

Mary L. said...

Great quilts. Loved all the Dear Janes. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Archive