About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Yarn Bobbins Explained


Thanks to everyone who took the time to explain that the plastic thingamajigs are actually yarn bobbins which are used for times when you are knitting with more than one color yarn. No wonder I didn't know what they are used for...I avoid having to knit with more than one color of yarn at all costs! Although, now that I know the secret of the yarn bobbin, maybe I will try knitting with two or more colors at some point!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Who knew :)
Thanks for asking, Susan, as I would have never known myself as I don't knit. I just thought "gosh, they sure are pretty colors." LOL :)
Have a great day, and happy knitting!
Hugs
Ma

Blog Archive