About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

'Tis The Season

Christmas is less than three months away, so you know what that means...it's that time of year when we are all crafting furiously, but we don't dare share too much about our projects for fear of spoiling the surprise.  Showing bits and pieces of projects without explanation makes pretty uninteresting blog posts, but I'm hoping that keeping a few secrets will make the holiday a little more special for a few people on my Christmas list.

6 comments:

Mrs Quilty said...

Love that color of yarn! I'm trying to knit a few kitchen dish rags and having trouble getting just that done.

Janet said...

You're being very good, my thoughts have been turning to Christmas too. I love the blue wool.

Quiltdivajulie said...

GORGEOUS color!!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Your kniting is beautiful and I'm sure who ever ends up with your project will be thrilled. If not, please include my address in the package and they can pass it along to me :)

Giggles,
Kelly

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I started crocheting some slippers last night, and I have a baby hat I want to knit. I love this time of year.

Shelly said...

That is the most delicious looking yarn!

Blog Archive