About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Flowers Inside And Out

Last week a few of my quilty friends and I traveled to Cornell University in Ithaca, NY to see a display of quilted wall hangings made by Alice Hunt and to tour the gardens at the Cornell Plantation.  There were beautiful flowers everywhere...inside and out!  If you are anywhere near Ithaca before the end of October, I highly recommend that you take the time to visit the Nevin Welcome Center and see "A Tribute to Flora", you won't be disappointed!

5 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I won't be anywhere near there so thanks for sharing the some of the beauty.

Barb said...

Oh...love both!!

Jean(ie) said...

LOVE that tree of life quilt!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Sounds like a wonderful outing ...

Janet said...

I wish I could say I would be near there but it's a bit far. Thanks for sharing the lovely quilty photos as a consolatiion.

Blog Archive