About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, May 20, 2011

6 In 6 Challenge: Week 2

This quilt was made using Bonnie Hunter's "A Streak Of Sunshine" pattern and it is just about the only sunshine that I have seen this week!  All of the rain has made it easy to ignore the yard work and stay inside and sew though, so I am making good progress on my 6 In 6 Challenge.  This top took 1 1/4 yards and  I have enough border fabric leftover for the backing and binding, so another 2 3/4 yards added to my challenge total!  It is starting to look like I may go over my goal...especially if it keeps raining!

6 comments:

Joanne Lendaro said...

Another finish!! Fabulous!! Great quilt....

Barb said...

Just wonderful, bright and cheerful...it is always fun to meet goals and surpass them!

jovaliquilts said...

Very cute! I made Bonnie's Streak of Sunshine pattern once and it's really fun. Love your border with that interior.

Lori said...

That is very sweet. I guess if you can't have sunshine outside we an always make it inside with a quilt!!

MamaT said...

I like your idea of the 6 in 6 challenge. And this is a cute quilt!

Janet said...

I love finishes, I just don't get them very often, lol. Is this sunshiney quilt for anyone in particular?

Blog Archive