About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Cover-up

Holiday time sure does make craft related blogging difficult!  Even though my sewing machine was humming along all weekend, I can't post about it because I was working on a gift.  It is also difficult to work on gifts with family coming and going, so have been using this Christmas "cheater" quilt that I made last year to keep a few special projects out of plain view...it adds a festive touch to my sewing room too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! I noticed that laying on your machine.... *raises eyebrow* :) Sneaky, sneaky!

Anonymous said...

I hear you....wonderful looking quilt

Barb said...

Toooooo funny, all sewers/quilters understand the "cover-up" that needs to happen close to the holidays...but I like your cover-up too ;>)! Have a great week!

Janet said...

There are a lot of secrets that have to be kept at this time of year. The quilt under the machine looks lovely and will help you keep in the Christmas spirit.

Joanne Lendaro said...

the cover-up is pretty too!!

Blog Archive