About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

MLQG Exhibit 2010

I think it is safe to say that the opening of the Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild's biennial exhibit was a complete success! By 8:00 pm the gallery was filled with nearly 150 people, all admiring the beautiful quilts and enjoying a wide assortment of refreshments. I'll admit that coordinating the event was a bit of work, but the end result was worth it! This weekend I'm taking a break and spending some time with my family. As soon as I catch my breath, I'll post more details and photos of the exhibit.

7 comments:

Barb said...

Can't wait to see the other post....

Deb said...

Congratulations on such a good job Susan. Looking forward to hearing more. Enjoy your break with the family.

Stephanie Hughes said...

Susan, can't wait to see more of these. Have FUN!! Steph

Joyful Quilter said...

I'm glad everything turned out successful and the show had such a good turnout. Can't wait to see more of the quilts.

Millie said...

Beatiful ahow and tell, Susan. Can't wait to see more quilts from the exhibit.

Lori said...

Woo-Hoo!!

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

You did a great job, Susan! It's a show to be proud of.

Blog Archive