About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring Green

You would never know that spring is just around the corner by looking out my window this morning. Snow is falling and it is supposed to keep falling until we have a foot (or more) on the ground. I have a feeling that the only green I will be seeing for quite awhile is the green fabric in this tumbler top that I just finished for Project Linus.

6 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Isn't this the longest winter? Our temps are 20 degrees below normal! At least you have quilting. :)

Diane said...

we're only "scheduled" to get 3-6" by tomorrow...the tumbler quilt is adorable. Just keep sewing, spring will be here soon.

Lori said...

The tumbler quilt reminds me of spring that's for sure!
You have had your fair share of snow this year that's for sure. Hang in there!!

Jocelyn said...

No snow here, but we are forecast to have 35 degrees again tonight :-(

Julia said...

How pretty. I love the greens! My church is starting a prayer shawl project. My Mother was the recipient of the first one. These ladies are knitting, crocheting, etc... shawls, lap blankets, etc... for anyone who needs a warm hug and a prayer. They are praying for the person as they stitch it and then again once it's made. The prayer over Mother's included me as well. I nearly cried when it was given to me to take to her. I thought of you and all your Linus blankets.

Anne at Film and Thread said...

That green is beautiful and spring feeling! You are a fast quilter and so nice of you to make so many Project Linus quilts.

Blog Archive