About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Design Wall Monday?

I bet you're wondering what this photo has to do with "Design Wall Monday", aren't you? The answer is absolutely nothing, but it's more interesting to look at than a blank design wall! The weather has been fabulous here (at least that is this summer lover's opinion), so I haven't been spending much time stitching. There are showers predicted for the rest of the week though, so maybe I'll have something new to show next Monday.

Be sure to stop by Patchwork Times to see what other quilters have on their design walls this week and add your latest project to the list too!

4 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

I LOVE this picture. Don't feel bad, I think there are a lot of design walls that are blank or like mine, with the same 2 blocks on it for a month. :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture: it has a country style which is my favorite one. It's probably due to the color of the... barn ? Thank you for the link I'm going to visite immediately.
Hello from Belgium.

Jerzydeb said...

I love the idea that the weather is just to beautiful - and that your design wall hasn't changed. My design wall actually is a table, and has a kalidiscope on it, which we bought in Amish country this weekend - talk about inspiration !

Karen said...

Beautiful picture. My design wall still has my tiny baskets on it.

Blog Archive