About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yard Work vs. Yardage Work

As much as I love warm weather, I am really missing quilting season! (Notice that I said "quilting season" and not "winter".) There are three quilts in this pile waiting to be finished, but the grass is growing faster than ever and the flower beds are needing attention as well. There just aren't enough hours in a day to do all of the things that I want to do as well as the things that I have to do this time of year! High temperatures are predicted in the 70's along with bright sunshine, so I guess yard work wins over yardage work today.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Me too! Our place really looks like a jungle with all the rain we've had lately. I'm trying to think of how nice it will look when the outside is cleaned up a bit. Then-back to quilting!

Barb said...

I totally agree, the grass calls, the flower beds beg for attention, and I want to sew...hmmmm doesn't seem to work out so well right now! By the way I love the picture, quilts and grass...and those little dandelion heads...GREAT PICTURE!!

Blog Archive