About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Forest Paths

This is another alternate block from the Dear Jane software, Forest Paths. I really like this block and how it turned out, BUT there is something that I hadn't noticed with the alternate blocks...a lot of them have more than two fabrics in them. Most of the Dear Jane blocks contain only a light and a dark fabric, so I think some of the alternate blocks that I have made aren't going to make the final cut for "the quilt". Yikes...maybe I'm going to end up having to make two quilts!

4 comments:

quiltingnana said...

gee...making two quilts...what a predicament!!!Guess you'll just have to suffer through.

Barb said...

Ok too weird...I sent my comment and blogger told me that another comment was coming at the same time...let me try again!

Oh no not two quilts, that can be tough on a quilter like yourself! I have the perfect solution...send one set off to me! I love your choice of fabrics, and the block for today is great! Enjoy your TWO QUILTS but share pics of both please!!

Jean said...

very pretty block!

Anonymous said...

Hia Susan, I've just tagged you. I hope you don't mind.

LOL Good luck with the 2 quilts. :-) Lovely work-womanship.

Blog Archive