About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cowboy Stash

I'm afraid that I went a little crazy with the fabric shopping when I first found out that a little cowboy was going to be joining our family. On top of that, a lot of my friends gave me cowboy fabrics from their own stashes. (Aren't quilty friends the best?) Needless to say, I have a lot of cowboy fabric in my stash now. After convincing myself that making a quilt from all stash fabric was pretty much the same as working on an UFO I put this cowboy quick strippie together. Now I'll say the same thing that I said after my last post...I just have to piece a backing and get it quilted, so it doesn't become another UFO!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Those quick strippie patterns are fabulous aren't they. Aquick sense of achievement.

Barb said...

What a great idea for quick piecing! I love your *little cowboy quilt*, very cute! Count them as UFOs or just count them as clever...GREAT IDEA going for you!

Blog Archive