About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mittens...Maybe

I needed a break from baby projects, so I decided to try knitting a pair of mittens. I made a practice mitten a few weeks ago with fairly good results for a first try. This pattern is similar, only larger, so I'm hoping that they will actually turn out looking like mittens too! I found the pattern free online at woolworks.org. According to the information on the site's homepage they are in the process of shutting the site down, so if you find a free pattern that you are interested in, I strongly suggest that you print it off as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hia Susan- I love the rich colours the wool has been dyed. That will look splendid as mittens.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I love the yarn you selected!

I'm making my first pair of fingerless mitts and having fun with it! Hope you are too!

Blog Archive