About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Small Finish

I finally finished my Priority Hope Challenge quilt...I guess I should say that it's almost finished. I still have to put a label on and then register it with the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI) website, but after I get that done it will be 100% finished and I can put it in the mail to Ami Simms. Thanks to Tonya at Lazy Gal Quilting for organizing such a fun project for such a great cause! If you would like to see some of the other Priority Hope Challenge quilts that have been donated to AAQI visit Tonya's Priority Hope Challenge blog by clicking here.

1 comment:

Anya said...

That looks great, Susan! I especially like your Baptist Fan quilting.

Blog Archive