About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Five Pointed Stars

One of the things that my son and daughter-in-law asked to be included in the baby's quilt was five pointed stars. I knew that I didn't want to applique the stars, so I went in search of a pieced star pattern. I found the perfect paper pieced five pointed star pattern at Quilter's Cache. I started working on them yesterday and they are going together a lot faster than I expected and certainly a lot faster than I could have appliqued them!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Susan, I used this same 5 Pointed Star pattern for a graduation quilt for my grandson, and it does go together quickly, and looks great when it is finished. Good choice on that pattern with your theme for the quilt! Please do share pics when you have it together!

Blog Archive