About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Addicted To Yarn!

Hello. My name is Susan and I am addicted to yarn! I just went into the yarn shop for a small skein of something pink and fuzzy to use in the cuffs of the baby girls socks that I am knitting next. I found that easily enough, but I had to look around the store and before I knew it, my arms were full of yarn! A wonderful beige cotton with flecks of red, green, gold and blue through it, the softest variegated blue bamboo yarn, a self-striping acrylic wool blend called "party time", and a wonderful shade of blue merino superwash wool...I couldn't stop myself! Does anyone know of a 12 step program for yarn addiction?

No comments:

Blog Archive