About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Teddy Bear Picnic

One of our favorite ways to spend hot summer evenings is to take the top off of our Jeep and ride around back roads through the state forest lands in our area. On these trips we often see assorted wildlife...rabbits, squirrels, grouse, pheasants, porcupines, deer and occasionally we catch a glimpse of a bear, but last night we hit the jackpot and saw these two guys! I'm not sure what was on the table that they were so interested in, but it must have been something delicious because they couldn't have cared less that we were watching them.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh my word -- those guys are really enjoying their picnic! Do they care about you (?) nope they only care about whatever was left behind on that table :>)! This is a great picture - occasionally we have a *bear* visit and the bird feeders are history, but I have yet to see the bear! Neighbors claim they have seen the bear in our yard, but we have not, I would love too though!!

Blog Archive