About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cough--Stitch--Cough

Yesterday was the monthly meeting of our guild's Dear Jane group, but unfortunately I had to miss it because I was sitting in the doctor's office. It seems that a nagging cough that I have had for the past couple of days has turned into "a touch of pneumonia". I now have antibiotics and a nice bottle of cough medicine that the doctor said would guarantee a good night's sleep with just two teaspoonfuls (yep, it's the good stuff) so hopefully I'm on the mend now! B-13 Four Corner Press is a straight forward easy nine-patch block (perfect for stitching while under the influence of cough medicine). One more Dear Jane block finished and crossed off the list!

No comments:

Blog Archive