About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Laundry and Chocolate

Every college student needs at least one laundry bag, right? I made this laundry bag for our daughter-in-law's sister, who is heading off to college at the end of the summer. I modified a shopping bag tutorial that I found at craftster.org to make the bag a bit wider and longer and added a large pocket to the front of the bag, which will be perfect for holding a bottle of laundry detergent, stain stick and a roll of quarters for use at the laundry mat. Speaking of quarters...did you know that the pastic container that mini M&M's come in will hold a roll of quarters perfectly? I covered the container with matching fabric and then filled it with quarters. Of course, that means that I had to eat the M&M's first. Sewing and chocolate...life is good!

No comments:

Blog Archive